- Aerosol cans full or partially full
- Automotive batteries
- Automotive fluids
- Paints and stains (full or partially full cans)
- Finishing products (varnish, glue, etc.)
- Propane cylinders (non-refillable)
- Used motor oil and oil filters
- Cleaners (e.g. bleach, oven cleaner)
- Solvents (e.g. Varsol, paint thinner, etc.)
- Pesticides, fungicides, herbicides
- Pool and hot tub chemicals
- Corrosive materials
- Flammable materials
- Toxic materials
- Reactive materials.
Important: Containers you bring with hazardous waste will not be returned to you (e.g. if you bring a gas can full of gas you cannot empty out the gas and take the container home).
Be sure all containers are labeled and sealed.
Materials are accepted from households only. No materials will be accepted from commercial sources including businesses and organizations, builders, camps, charities, contractors, painting companies, places of worship, restaurants, retailers, and schools.