Two Fun Afternoons at Dorset Heritage Museum
The volunteers of the Dorset Heritage Museum invite you to two fun afternoons at the museum this fall. On Thursday, October 19 and Thursday, Nov. 16 at 2 p.m., there will be showings of Memories of Dorset short videos, along with guided tours of the facility.
There is space for 25 people each afternoon and it's asked those interested book ahead to reserve a seat. Admission is free, but donations are welcome at the door.
Please call 706-766-0323 to reserve a seat.
Dorset Heritage Day
Heritage Day is an annual event celebrated on the first Saturday of July. This fun-filled day often features:
- Steam-powered engines
- Antique cars
- Face painting
- Canadiana photo booth fun
- The best BBQ around!
- A unique marketplace
- Historic books and local authors
- 35th Battalion: Muskoka’s Military Past
- Kids' fun zone craft and games area
- Fun interactive outdoor exhibits and much more!
Dorset Heritage Day takes place rain or shine, so see you there!
Dorset Heritage Museum Hours
Wednesday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* These operating hours are in effect from July until Thanksgiving.