We understand that losing a pet is a traumatic experience. It's our hope that this website can help increase the chances of getting Fido or Fluffy back home.
Lost & Found Pets
No lost and found pets to report at this time.
To Report a Lost or Found Pet
To report a lost or found pet for a posting on this website, please e-mail the Webmaster with as much of the following information as possible:
- Contact information:
- Date the pet was lost/found:
- Area the pet was lost/found:
- Name of pet:
- Type (dog or cat) and breed:
- Type of collar and colour, or, if applicable, indicate no collar:
- Size and weight:
- Colour and markings:
- Approximate age:
- Tag, license or tattoo number
- For cats, if it is declawed:
- Any other identifiers?
- Recent photo, if you have one:
Note: By providing your name and contact information, you are agreeing to have it posted on the "Lost and Found Pets" webpage and the Township of Algonquin Highlands is not responsible for its use.